Disclaimer!

This blog holds contents that contain morally unjust ideas which should only be read with an open mind. This blog does not promote the use or support of ideas posted here, which might be highly controversial, but it offers a platform for me to air certain views which I feel might not have passed through the minds of many.

Saturday 4 June 2011

Just about me

This is my first post so I'll just be doing some basic introductions about myself. I guess the best way to start is to introduce my personality, since the contents of the blog are largely influenced by my personality, even more so since I'm using this blog to "air" my thoughts online. I've taken two personality tests in this short span of time we all call life(even more so for a teenager like me), and the results of the two tests are pretty much accurate to certain extents. More so for one than the other. In the MBTI, the Myers-Briggs Typology index, I score as a mastermind/scientist. Basically, the description says that I'm all about forming systems internally to create a web of interconnected information that catalogues everything I know of. This makes me pretty much a systematic person empowered with all the traits required to excel in education. It is also said that INTJ My Achilles heel would be an insensitive use of words that offends people more frequently than most other personality types. Also, I've had some comments from friends that my stony personality does not really fit in with what most people want, and that it is really boring to be around me since I'm all about technical issues. As for the other personality, I guess that name itself is self explanatory? Oh, and one last thing. The term "mastermind" comes in because while my introverted character does not really allow me to stand in the spotlight and take the lead, it seems I do have some leadership potential, and I express that by manipulating the people around me to change the course of the group.

For this blog, you can expect loads of technical stuff that would overload you with information. I was told most girls won't like that, and most guys find it boring, but you can't please everyone, right? So exercise selective reading, and for those who actually like this blog after the few posts I put up here in the next few years(and hopefully even longer), hope this blog will be informative to you, and that the views aired will be insightful and more importantly, interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment